Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 6. Argh.

Okay folks. I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'm cranky, I'm back at work, and I'm OBSESSED with Joe's Pizza. I was hanging out with a friend yesterday evening and we went to see Tears of the Black Tiger (psychedelic-technicolor manneristic Thai western) at the Film Forum. But he was hungry. So we stopped at Joe's Pizza on Bleeker/Carmine where he got two slices. Two PERFECT New York slices with crispy crispy crust and orangey oil on top of the bubbly cheese. Goddamn, it smelled so good. He says that the pizza sucked, but I don't believe him. As soon as my digestive tract is up for it, I'm taking a field trip to Joe's to prove him wrong.

Today I am cranky. Already mentioned that above, but it's worth repeating. I feel tired, too. I think I may get a fresh squeezed juice today at lunchtime. The signs are pointing to breaking the fast. . . I ran out of maple syrup today, and I'm down to my last two lemons.

Also: I hate my fucking job.

No comments: